Adding Value to Your Breeze Card is easy:
At the Breeze Vending Machine
- Select “Reload Card” from the display menu.
- Tap your Breeze Card on the round, blue Breeze target.
- Select the value you would like to put on your card by pressing the button on the menu screen.
- Insert your payment into the slot – cash, coins or credit/debit card.
- Tap your Breeze Card on the blue target a second time to load the value onto your card.
* Click here for Breeze Vending Machine orientation for the visually
...or the Breeze
Bus Fare Box
- Tap Breeze Card on the bus farebox
- Insert cash (bills and/or coins),
- Tap your card again to load the value and transfer
NOTE: The Bus Fare Box can only load cash value. No trips or passes.
Using your Breeze Card is easy!
- Tap your Breeze Card on the round, blue Breeze target located
on the station entry gate or bus fare box.
- The reader will let you know your card has been accepted and
flash your remaining balance on the screen.
- Breeze will open the entry gate for you or signal the bus driver that you have paid.
- To receive your transfers, tap your card on the Breeze “target” as you exit a rail station. (This step is not necessary on buses.)